“To Build a Movement. To be World Changers.”


 

Shared by Kristina Smedley

Are you in the camp of “I’ll believe it when I see it” or “I’ll see it when I believe it”?

JFK believed we could put a man on the moon. He was right.
Henry Ford believed he could mass-produce automobiles. And he did it.
Thomas Edison imagined the modern electrical grid. I can’t imagine where we would be without it.

Now, Elon Musk believes we can colonize Mars.
Musk and Jeff Bezos envision future space travel to be like today’s commercial airplane travel.

They are true visionaries.
They have moonshot ambition and ideas.
They believe that they’ll “see it when they believe it”.

Breanne and I feel very much the same way.
Not about traveling to space and colonizing planets – yikes!

But that if we can imagine it, believe in it and ourselves, and work hard, then one day we’ll be able to see it.

So… what’s “it”?

************************

Our vision is to build a Mindfluent™ Leadership movement!

To unite a community of impactful leaders who are empowered and able to unlock the potential of others and themselves, in order to create positive and lasting change in our schools, our businesses, and our communities.

To truly thrive. Together.

To be World Changers.

************************

So, we won’t see “it” as electrical grids, space travel, or vacations on mars.
We’ll know we’re successful when common discussions include:

“I feel safe at school.”

“Practicing mindfulness enables my creative side and brings into awareness ideas I could have never imagined otherwise. It’s a positive influence on my relationships, my leadership ability, and on my business success. Can you believe there was a time when people didn’t believe in this!”

“I love where I work. I feel valued, am able to contribute, and enjoy working with my colleagues.”

“I go home everyday ready to play with my kids and make a positive impact in my community.”

“Thank you for opening my eyes, heart, and mind. This is how I want to live and serve others.”

************************

Some of you might think this is crazy and lofty. Some might be confused.
Hopefully, many of you are excited about the potential.

Either way, all of you are probably thinking: “So, how will you do it?”

  1. Commit to being Mindfluent™ leaders in training our selves, always evolving around the 7 characteristics of a Mindfluent™ leader. Don’t know the 7 characteristics? Check them out: https://www.mindfluentleadership.com/
  2. Tell our stories. Share our journey.
  3. Co-Found an ImpactClub in our community(s) – Ryan Fletcher! Check out Ryan’s brilliant idea: https://impactclub.com/
  4. Read and listen to anything we can to learn from other visionaries, other World Changers.
  5. Become certified as a Professional Coach and Search Inside Yourself Teachers (Mindfulness course developed at Google). Check it out: https://siyli.org/
  6. Create innovative, individual and community-focused, ways to share with others.
  7. Be adaptable and change up these ideas as we go!

If you want to see a video of what the future looks like, check out the Sasquatch Music Festival video posted above!

 

#OurPassion&Vision

Check out what we're up to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Learning to Crawl..."

“Streaks…”

“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”