“The next Tony Robbins [Part 2]…”



 Shared by Kristina Smedley

“The Next Tony Robbins [Part 2]…”

Yesterday’s post deserves a Part 2…
Because, as we all know there’s a pretty massive gap 🙃 between where we are today and actually being the next Tony Robbins!

Like, so massive that I almost can’t see across it.

There’s growth needed in all dimensions of life…

Mind.
Body.
Business.
Relationships.

As I mentioned yesterday, I believe there are two types of people in this world when it comes to growth. Those who choose to Evolve and those who choose to Stay.

And I say choose because it is a choice.

We all wake up each day and are faced with millions of choices…

Will I meditate this morning?

Will I workout today?

What’s for breakfast… lunch… dinner?

Should I work on that project that I’m dreading or scroll social media?

Should I sign up for another mommy/baby class?

Do I stop and chat with my colleague or just rush to my meeting?

Do I allow myself to dream or just accept my spot in life?

And the choices we make determine the type of person we will become.

I’ll say that again because I believe this so absolutely.

THE CHOICES WE MAKE TODAY DETERMINE THE TYPE OF PERSON WE WILL BECOME IN THE FUTURE.

Behind our choices are our belief systems and our thoughts.
Running on auto-pilot, often subconsciously, in the background of our life.

But affecting our choices and our actions nonetheless.

And therefore affecting our results.

Beliefs => Thoughts => Choices => Actions => Results

If we’re going to be THE Kristina & Breanne… the next Tony Robbins… then we need to start at the beginning with the belief systems and thoughts that rule our lives.

We have to develop beyond where we are today to become the person we aspire to be in the future.

It isn’t just going to happen while we lounge around and watch tv.

Here’s some of what I’m working on right now:

Mind = getting back into my routine of meditating, continuing to notice and transform my inner critic to build confidence, discovering other limiting beliefs, embracing being a mom

Body = creating an enabling workout routine through StoryAthlete GRIT that works well with being a mom, tests what I believe is possible (also Mind), and holds me accountable (and Mind again)

Business = feeling worthy of charging for our programs (again, Mind) and learning how to structure our programs effectively through the ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge

Relationships = learning how to be a mom, wife, and business owner at the same time (there’s a lot of Mind in this one too) and considering going back to counseling for some expert help

What about you?

When you look at your life, are you making the choice to Stay or Evolve?

And if it’s Evolve, what are you doing to transform into that future self?

 

#InspirationallyImpactful

Check out what we're up to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Learning to Crawl..."

“Streaks…”

“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”