Breanne’s a Rock Star!!!

 Shared by Kristina Smedley

I know you already know this, but I wanted to spend a moment reflecting on what a Rock Star Breanne is!

We can really look in any direction and see example after example of her awesomeness!

Personally, I’m lucky to have her as a sister-in-law, not only because I gained a sister and close friend that I can talk to about anything, who cares deeply about others, and is always there when needed… but also because I know that my brother has an amazing woman in his life who cares for and loves him unconditionally. And this is even better than me having an awesome sister!

She’s an amazing and intentional mom, raising Charlee to be a strong, kind, and caring little girl. She shares what she’s struggling with, what she learns, and what she loves and this is so helpful as we’re welcoming a little guy into this world in the coming days!

She’s a great business partner, who is willing to try new things, thinks things through completely, is much more organized than I am, and super fun to work with! One day we’ll have to share our video bloopers so you guys have a good laugh with us!!!

I know her volleyball team players must love playing for her. She always has their best interests and development in mind, she learns new things to bring to the program, she’s open and honest all in an effort to help them grow into the women they are meant to be AND be great athletes. And they’re doing really well this year – only losing one league game so far! With one more week of league play, then Districts, and then State, I’m sending them all the good vibes that they go far and are proud of themselves regardless!

I’m sure her teaching is similar to what I know about her volleyball coaching – the students are lucky to get assigned to her class. Well, I guess the alternative would be getting assigned to Brett’s class (my brother), and that would be great as well! The Columbia River students really can’t go wrong when it comes to PE teachers!

AND, as if all of that isn’t enough, she is now completing her Positive Mindset Coaching Certification. I think she just wrote about and shared that, but I don’t think she elaborated on the amount of work she has been putting into this program, while also teaching, coaching, being a great mom/wife, and working on our business! Her passion around enabling athletes to shape and reframe their minds in order to excel is inspiring, and everything she’s learning and the building is also applicable to our leadership development and ConfidenceFactor programming.

Exciting things are to come and you can view Breanne’s first training video around Mistake Rituals here!

Join me in giving Breanne a shout out today; she definitely deserves it!!!

 

#MindfullyEvolving

 Check out what we're up to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Learning to Crawl..."

“Streaks…”

“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”