“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”


 

Shared by Kristina Smedley

“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”

I have noticed two pretty distinct responses from others when I share what’s going on in my life right now.

“Wow, that is inspiring!”
-OR-
“Ugg, you must be exhausted!”

It seems that they’ve either had the experience of following their dreams and understand the commitment, hard work, and pure energy gained on the journey… whatever their personal journey might be.

Or they’ve sat back in life, thinking it would just be too hard or not possible.

We all run into this choice at one point or another.
I’ve definitely had those moments where I didn’t go for it.
And I remember feeling sluggish, uninspired… exhausted.

This is the exact opposite of what life is like when stepping into, what we call, our ImpactZone™.

Here, there’s unlimited energy as our passions are discovered and acted on.

Where are our skills and abilities are utilized and further developed.

Where we have a deep and meaningful purpose.

Here, life is exciting, challenging, and satisfying.
It’s tough, yes.
It requires prioritization.
And oftentimes saying ‘no’ to activities what we would likely say yes to if we weren’t on this journey!

But at the same time, there is an energy that radiates from deep within.

A sense of pride and a tingle of excitement throughout my body as we work on our next steps and brainstorm about the possibilities.

There’s a sense of knowing that we’re on the right path.

So, am I exhausted… no!
Tired sometimes, yes.
But exhausted and out of energy, absolutely not!

And is our journey inspiring?
I’m inspired daily!

Through my interactions with Breanne Smedley, in receiving Sennad Fallak‘s love and support, when reading comments/notes from many of you, in becoming a StoryAthlete™ with Ryan Fletcher and our team, in learning and gaining clarity on our next steps.

Exhausted vs inspiring, I’ll always be on the path that leads to inspiration.

#FiercelyOptimistic

#InspirationallyImpactful

 Check out what we're up to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Learning to Crawl..."

“Streaks…”