“#BossOctober”



 Shared by Kristina Smedley

For any other lovers of the “bike that goes nowhere” – Peloton – and the best instructor – Ally Love – you already know… it’s Boss October!!

“Boss October is a month deemed for consistency, discipline, and living purposefully to become the people we want to be.”

I’m 5 days late to this challenge, so I have some making up to do, but here it is

  1. What is the one “thing” you will give up? Cheese (this is going to be hard you guys!)
  2. What virtue/habit will you focus on? I will build a good morning/daily routine (including shifting my mindset away from the idea that routines are boring to routines are foundational and impactful
  3. What physical movement, sweating/workout will you add? I will incorporate kettlebells into my workout 3x/week (I’ll be buying one tomorrow!)

I write and share this to make the challenge real.
To have the integrity to myself, to overcome a challenge, and to have focused attention on my own self-care.

With everything that’s going on right now in our country and world, it can get so incredibly overwhelming and daunting; it’s as important as ever that we take care of ourselves so we can show up for our families, friends, colleagues, and other’s who rely on us.

So, what are your self-care needs right now?
What challenge will you commit to this month?
And how can the rest of us support you?

 Check out what we're up to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Learning to Crawl..."

“Streaks…”

“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”