“Confidence…”


 
Shared by Breanne Smedley

It’s a weird thing, really.

Most of my life, I have probably looked confident from the outside.

Excelled in school and sports.
Went to college and played volleyball.
Started a great career where I’ve had success.
Married, had a baby, worked full time, and co-built a business.
Stayed physically fit and active.
I have close friends and family members.
I am able-bodied and pretty by society's standards.

What’s there not to be confident about?

In fact, how dare I consider myself to not be confident, given that I have so much?

“I’d die to have legs like yours.”

“Must be nice…”

So, of course, I exuded confidence.

Or what I thought it was, at least.

Looking good on the outside.
Never cracking.
Always appearing strong.

Vulnerability=weakness.

Don’t let them see you struggle.

When the thoughts in my head were similar to most women I know.

Thoughts like:

“I’m not ready yet.”
“What will they think?”
“What if I fail!”
“My body isn’t beautiful.”
“I’m not living up to my potential.”
“I’m not a good enough mom.”
“I’m not a good enough wife.”
“I hope they never see that I don’t really have it figured out.”

Thoughts that are normal, but not helpful.

Thoughts that didn’t match the confidence that I was trying to uphold on the outside.

Not realizing that vulnerability is actually the cornerstone of confidence.

Realizing this, and learning how to transform these thoughts has made a world of difference in my life the past two years.

And I’m excited (and nervous, and having vulnerability sweats) to introduce what Kristina and I have been working on non-stop, in order to shed light on this and help other women tackle their own limiting beliefs the same way we have.

👉 We’re excited to open up limited seats in our ConfidenceFactor™ Challenge that starts on March 8th!

If you’re like me and are finally ready to show up for yourself and start transforming your fears and insecurities, in turn building more confidence, then join us.

Plus… We’re going all out with this round, including some super cool bonuses for those who sign up quickly.

https://go.mindfluentleadership.com/confidencefactor1367176…

 

#PassionatelyServing

#IntegrallyRelational

 Check out what we're up to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Learning to Crawl..."

“Streaks…”

“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”