“I’m Proud of You…”



 Shared by Kristina Smedley

Today, we had a great discussion in our Team Tag-Up.

What is it to be a Champion?
Not just an individual Champion, excelling in individual pursuits, but a Champion of others.

Some thoughts included:

“Investing in others”
“Inspiring others”
“Lifting them up when they’re down”
“Being caring and compassionate towards others”

This evening, I’m reflecting on this further and connecting this with the idea of being proud of another and communicating this pride.

“I am proud of you”
It’s such a simple thing to say, yet likely not said enough.
I know I don’t say it enough.

“I am proud of you”
It says that I am aware of you, I understand your goals and priorities, and I see you as good and worthy.
It says that I am honored to be connected to you and support your endeavors.

When I am proud of you, I often want to be your Champion. I want to invest in your development, growth, and excellence. I am inspired by you and hope to be an inspirational and supportive advocate.

And on that thought… I’m really proud of my awesome husband, Sennad Fallak!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sennad,
You found a new job that helped us to move home, right when we were ready.
You’re working through the learning curve and excelling at his new job.
You’re an awesome partner that carries equal (if not more) weight around our house and in our relationship.
You love me and our little doggie and always makes sure we are well taken care of.
And you’re a great friend, listener, supporter, and kind and caring person.

I’m not sure if I’ve ever said “I’m proud of you”… which probably means I haven’t!
It’s never too late to start – I’m really proud of you, Sennad!

XOXO,
K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who are you all proud of and haven’t shared with them lately?
Are you being a Champion of Others?

#MindfullyEvolving

#IntegrallyRelational

 Check out what we're up to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Learning to Crawl..."

“Streaks…”

“Exhausted vs Inspiring…”